LAUREL, Del. - Two people were arrested, after police say they were involved in a police chase during a traffic stop, in Laurel.
The Laurel Police Department says on Wednesday, around 1:00 PM, a vehicle pursuit happened, on Center Street, involving 25-year-old Gerald Scott and 23-year-old Tajhe Crossman, during a traffic stop, in Laurel. Police say the pursuit began when Scott and Crossman fled after the traffic stop. The pursuit apparently went about two miles and ended when Scott and Crossman eventually crashed. According to law enforcement, officers found 13 bags of heroin and $3,600 in suspected drug money during the incident.
Both Scott and Crossman were arrested. Authorities report that the two men have not been before a judge in relation to this incident.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery