MILFORD, Del. - Delaware State Police arrested two men in connection with a Saturday night robbery in Milford.
Officials say around 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, Harrington Police Department and Georgetown Police Department responded to an armed robbery in the unit block of Franklin Street in Milford.
They say a victim was sitting in her driveway when two black male suspects approached her vehicle.
One suspect attempted to distract the victim, while the other pointed a handgun at the victim and demanded her belongings.
The suspects then fled with the victim’s purse and other belongings.
There were no injuries.
Kevin M. Carter, 25 of Milford, and Justin J. Cauley, 26 of Dover were identified as the suspects and brought to Troop 3, Camden where they were charged with Robbery 1st Degree, Conspiracy and Aggravated Menacing.
Kevin M. Carter was arraigned before Justice of the Peace Court 7 and committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution in default of $25,000.00 secured bond.
Justin J. Cauley’s arraignment and bond is pending at this time.
If anyone has any information about this incident, they are asked to contact the Milford Police Department at (302) 422-8081 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- Gun in carry-on leads to charges against Delaware senator
- Dover man sentenced after being caught with a gun twice in six months
- Cheswold man sentenced after raping, then trying to hire someone to kill his wife
- Carper says repealing ACA would cripple the fight against opioid addiction
- Millsboro man pleads guilty to robbery and other charges
- Rehoboth man convicted of robbery and carjacking