DOVER, Del. - Police say that two men were arrested on drug charges on Tuesday afternoon during a drug investigation in Dover.
According to Dover Police, officers contacted 34-year-old Quinton Russ and found him to have a full vial of PCP. Russ is reportedly on level three probation.
During an administrative search of Russ's vehicle, additional PCP was reportedly found for a total of 42.52 grams of the substance.
29-year-old Thomas Clark was contacted with Russ and reportedly found to have six MDMA pills. Both suspects were taken into custody without incident. Clark was released on unsecured bond on a possession of MDMA charge.
Russ was committed to JTVCC in default of $20,100 secured bond and a violation of probation on the charges of possession with intent to deliver PCP, possession of PCP and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- State panel updates Del. revenue forecast
- Maryland legislative session reaches milestone crossover day
- Dine out 2 help out campaign
- Update :Officials offering reward in Wicomico County homicide investigation
- Seaford man faces felony charges after domestic altercation
- One dead in early morning house trailer fire in Millsboro