LEWES, Del. - Hundreds turned out Sunday afternoon in Lewes to experience a new way of treating your issues and ailments. The event was named the 'Mind, Body, Spirit Festival.'
There were dozens of instructors from different fields teaching self-care using unconventional methods.
Judy Bazis has done events like this for eight years, mostly in Frederick, Maryland. She says she has a team of gifted healers, vetted psychic mediums, energy workers, and more.
The seminar also features products to such as jewelry, crafts and spa products.
Bazis says this type of medicine and these shows can be life changing for some, as they are introduced to a new way of treating themselves.
The organizers say this is a great way to highlight alternative healing methods.
"This is a mind, body, spirit festival. We're trying to let people know that alternative forms of healing are now mainstream. Educating people about acupuncture or massage, or reflexology."
If you have any questions or would like to learn more you can call Bazis at 575.519.5883, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusive first look at SBY Marathon medal designed by local students
- One charged after fatal crash in Kent Co.
- Community rallies behind Berlin business after devastating fire
- Broadband networks to expand to Accomack County
- Meeting held to explain golf cart laws to residents
- Keeping pets protected as the weather heats up