DOVER, Del. - Dover Police say they arrested three suspects and are seeking a fourth following a Sunday evening robbery on North Governors Avenue.
At around 6:40 PM, four men reportedly approached a 51-year-old man and demanded his money and personal belongings. The suspects took cash from the man and fled in a gold colored van.
Responding officers found a van matching the description parked in an alley between North Governors Avenue and North Bradford Street. The driver, who was later identified as Shakur Peck, fled on food from officers and was not apprehended.
Police arrested the other three men in the car: 29-year-old Andre Yancy, 18-year-old Thomas Bolden and 20-year-old Donnell Cuffee. All three were charged with second degree robbery and second degree conspiracy and have been committed to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center in default of $7,000 secured bond.
Peck is wanted for those same charges, with the additional charge of resisting arrest. Anyone with information on Peck's location is asked to call the Dover Police Department at 302-736-7130 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Tips can be made anonymously.
- Officials attempting to accelerate Convention Center renovation funding
- Greenwood Volunteer Fire Company Deputy Chief passes away
- Officials release update on Blades residents' drinking water
- Deputies: Woman shot in stomach outside American Legion in Pocomoke; investgation ongoing
- Community members listen in on panel discussing race in Sussex County
- Blades water wells closer to being drinkable