GEORGETOWN, Del. - Police are asking for the public's help in finding two Frankford suspects who are wanted on theft and other charges in Georgetown, on Monday.
According to Delaware State Police, troopers are trying to find 27-year-old Samantrece Phillips of Frankford and 26-year-old Patrice Bratton of Frankford, who are wanted for multiple counts of felony theft of a senior, criminal trespass and conspiracy.
Phillips and Bratton are wanted in connection with thefts from motor vehicles along Leah Street, in Fish Hook Mobile Home Park, that happened on Sunday, September 24.
Police say that at 2 AM on September 24, Bratton and Phillips broke into vehicles and took a wallet from one of the vehicles before leaving the area.
Troopers have reportedly been investigating car break-ins throughout Kent and Sussex Counties where suspects have been going into over a dozen vehicles, stealing items and going through unlocked vehicles.
The suspects have allegedly taken purses to electronic devices and money. In most of the cases, the vehicles were parked in the victim's driveways and were unlocked.
Delaware State Police are urging people to:
- lock their doors and roll up windows
- not leave valuables inside of vehicles
- leave outdoor lights on the driveway or have security lighting installed
- report suspicious activity to 9-1-1 immediately
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Powell at 302-752-3807. Information may also be provided by calling Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or via the internet.
- Police: Officer shot, killed intervening in domestic dispute in Md.
- UPDATE: Man arrested in connection to Salisbury slashing
- U.S. Supreme Court: Dodd-Frank whistleblower protection is narrow
- Police: Suspects unsuccessful in getting property during Dover home invasion; investigation ongoing
- Traffic Alert: Lane closures for Route 1 NB announced for upcoming Kent Co. project
- Prison visits restricted as preventative flu measure in Del.