GEORGETOWN, Del. - Police are searching for the suspect or suspects responsible for stealing tires and rims off vehicles, in Georgetown.
Delaware State Police say on Saturday and Sunday, in the early morning hours, a suspect or suspects removed 12 tires and rims from three vehicles parked at First State Chevrolet, on DuPont Boulevard. After the first incident was reported, troopers say they were called, on Monday, to respond back to First State Chevrolet for reports of two more vehicles that were completely stripped of tires and rims.
According to officials, the stolen tires and rims are reported to be valued at more than $20,000 total.
Anyone with information related to this incident or the identity of the vehicle in the photo is asked to call Detective C. Simpson at 302-752-3855 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Police investigate multiple cases of credit card fraud in Kent Co.
- Md. students protest guns outside White House
- Seventies film star pledges donation to UMES
- Md. officials preparing for spotted lanternfly invasion
- Police: Officer shot, killed intervening in domestic dispute in Md.
- UPDATE: Man arrested in connection to Salisbury slashing