SMYRNA, Del. - Police are searching for two suspects, after officers say they were involved in fraud incidents at banks, in Delaware.
The Smyrna Police Department says on October 4, a woman went into the Smyrna branch of the Dover Federal Credit Union and persuaded a teller to override a denied cash advance on a credit card, in Smyrna. Police say the credit card was later found to be stolen. Authorities report that the woman provided a Nevada ID which identified her as Stella McCain.
According to the report, the woman and a man were involved in a similar fraudulent transaction on October 2, in Dover.
Anyone with information related to the identity of the suspects or the incident is asked to call Detective Eric Cooper of Smyrna PD at 302-653-9217 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Officials: No one hurt in barn fire on DSU'S campus
- Missing Dover man: Marcus Carney
- Suspicious package outside Sussex Co. building reportedly interrupts traffic
- DSP: Family fights suspect in Millsboro home invasion; suspect sought
- Manhunt continues for shooter of Baltimore Md. detective
- Delegates convene at NAACP meeting to improve Eastern Shore community