SMYRNA, Del. - Police are searching for two suspects, after officers say they were involved in fraud incidents at banks, in Delaware.
The Smyrna Police Department says on October 4, a woman went into the Smyrna branch of the Dover Federal Credit Union and persuaded a teller to override a denied cash advance on a credit card, in Smyrna. Police say the credit card was later found to be stolen. Authorities report that the woman provided a Nevada ID which identified her as Stella McCain.
According to the report, the woman and a man were involved in a similar fraudulent transaction on October 2, in Dover.
Anyone with information related to the identity of the suspects or the incident is asked to call Detective Eric Cooper of Smyrna PD at 302-653-9217 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery