SMYRNA, Del. - Delaware State Police say they arrested two men in connection with vehicle break-ins around the Smyrna area.
26-year-old Craig Jones and 46-year-old Nairobi Wanamaker were arrested by Smyrna Police last week for similar incidents, but detectives with with the DSP Troop 3 Property Crimes Unit arrested the two again on Tuesday.
Jones and Wanamaker are charged with burglary, theft, criminal trespass, conspiracy and several additional charges.
Jones was committed on $18,013 secured bond and Wanamaker on $10,005 secured bond.
- Trial postponed for man charged in fatal Sinepuxent Bay boating accident
- Warning Signs: Part Two
- Prisoner transported from Wicomico Co. escapes custody at Jessup psychiatric hospital
- Former Delaware governor to ride bike across United States
- Millsboro man on death row re-sentenced to life in prison
- Wife of slain Delaware trooper says he was proud of his work