SMYRNA, Del. - Delaware State Police say they arrested two men in connection with vehicle break-ins around the Smyrna area.
26-year-old Craig Jones and 46-year-old Nairobi Wanamaker were arrested by Smyrna Police last week for similar incidents, but detectives with with the DSP Troop 3 Property Crimes Unit arrested the two again on Tuesday.
Jones and Wanamaker are charged with burglary, theft, criminal trespass, conspiracy and several additional charges.
Jones was committed on $18,013 secured bond and Wanamaker on $10,005 secured bond.
- Coast Guard Silver Lifesaving Medal ceremony held at Indian River Inlet
- The Life and Legacy of Harriet Tubman: Part 2
- Trials set for men charged in connection with fatal Sinepuxent bay accident
- Virginia bills easing driver's license suspensions pass
- Wildlife officials say to keep distance from seals
- State senator criticizes governor's dismissal of DNR crab manager
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »