SMYRNA, Del. - Delaware State Police say they arrested two men in connection with vehicle break-ins around the Smyrna area.
26-year-old Craig Jones and 46-year-old Nairobi Wanamaker were arrested by Smyrna Police last week for similar incidents, but detectives with with the DSP Troop 3 Property Crimes Unit arrested the two again on Tuesday.
Jones and Wanamaker are charged with burglary, theft, criminal trespass, conspiracy and several additional charges.
Jones was committed on $18,013 secured bond and Wanamaker on $10,005 secured bond.
- Virginia says liquor stores will be open on July 4th
- Virginia Supreme Court to weigh police use of license plate data
- Officials investigating Easton dumpster fire
- Harrington woman arrested for allegedly stealing from Milford business for months
- Police searching for two suspects after reported Milford robbery
- Month long child abuse investigation in Laurel results in two arrests