SMYRNA, Del. - Delaware State Police say they arrested two men in connection with vehicle break-ins around the Smyrna area.
26-year-old Craig Jones and 46-year-old Nairobi Wanamaker were arrested by Smyrna Police last week for similar incidents, but detectives with with the DSP Troop 3 Property Crimes Unit arrested the two again on Tuesday.
Jones and Wanamaker are charged with burglary, theft, criminal trespass, conspiracy and several additional charges.
Jones was committed on $18,013 secured bond and Wanamaker on $10,005 secured bond.
- Water back on after Ocean Pines water main break
- Maryland switches contractors for state park reservations
- Estimated $110,000 in damages from Salisbury house fire
- UPDATE: Gold alert for missing Harrington woman canceled
- Police investigate shooting of occupied Dover home
- UPDATE: Carney, Hall-Long take oaths of office
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »