SMYRNA, Del. - Delaware State Police say they arrested two men in connection with vehicle break-ins around the Smyrna area.
26-year-old Craig Jones and 46-year-old Nairobi Wanamaker were arrested by Smyrna Police last week for similar incidents, but detectives with with the DSP Troop 3 Property Crimes Unit arrested the two again on Tuesday.
Jones and Wanamaker are charged with burglary, theft, criminal trespass, conspiracy and several additional charges.
Jones was committed on $18,013 secured bond and Wanamaker on $10,005 secured bond.
- Wicomico Co. man found guilty on sex abuse of a minor, assault charges
- Accomack Co. man convicted of animal cruelty for shooting dog
- Lewes man charged with assault for reported abuse of foster child
- McAuliffe vetoes concealed guns for victims bill
- Dover man passes away from injuries sustained in early March crash
- Hogan vows veto of bill on low-performing schools
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »