DOVER, Del. - Police say that two men were arrested following a home burglary and assault that happened on Monday morning in Dover.
At 12:07 a.m. on Monday morning at Pine Grove Apartments on Webbs Lane, 24-year-old Stanley Delius, 27-year-old Ronaldo Fleury and a third suspect allegedly forced their way into an apartment while armed with a baseball bat and two knives.
Police say that once the suspects were inside, they assaulted a 29-year-old male victim, causing a cut to the victim's foot and a facial bruise. Delius and Fleury were found and arrested by Dover Police at Delius's home, which is also in the Pine Grove Apartments.
Both Delius and Fleury were charged with first degree burglary, possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony, second degree assault and second degree conspiracy.
Delius was released after posting $4,500 secured bond. Fleury was released on $28,000 unsecured bond.
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.