MILLSBORO, Del. - Police search for a suspect who they say is responsible for a convenience store robbery, in Sussex County.
Delaware State Police say on Tuesday, just after 9:00 PM, a man armed with a sharp instrument went into the Shell Food Mart, in the 24800 block of John J. Williams Highway, in Millsboro. According to the report, man approached the clerk at the counter and demanded cash from the register. Troopers say the employee complied with the suspect's demands as he was able to remove an undisclosed amount of cash. The suspect then reportedly fled from the store.
No on was injured in this incident.
According to authorities, the suspect is as standing approximately 5'05" to 5'06" tall, wearing dark colored clothing, and armed with a sharp instrument. No surveillance photos are available.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call Troop 4 major Crimes Unit at 302-856-5850 or Detective K. McCabe at 302-752-3798. Information may also be provided through Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged