SELBYVILLE, Del. - Officials with the Joshua M. Freeman Foundation announced Wednesday the summer 2017 lineup of performances at the Freeman Stage at Bayside in Selbyville.
Organizers say 2017 will mark the Freeman Stage's 10th season and that concertgoers this year can expect such national acts as Chicago, Dustin Lynch & Granger Smith, Blues Traveler, Gary Clark Jr., Better than Ezra, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Justin Tucker and comedian and former Tonight Show host Jay Leno.
"This year's lineup showcases the heart of our mission and is a beautiful mix of performances," Executive Director of the Joshua M. Freeman Foundation Patti Grimes said. "The diversity is a great way to celebrate our 10th season as we continue to create opportunities to elevate the human spirit and be a vital source of exceptional cultural experiences."
Several acts are returning from previous years to the venue, including the Mid-Atlantic Symphony Orchestra and the First State Ballet. Organizers say local artists and new artists will also be making appearances, adding to the season's variety.
The summer season kicks of on the evening of May 27th with a performance by the Bindlestiff Family Cirkus. More information on the Freeman Stage, including a full list of the season's lineup, can be found at the Freeman Stage's website.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury