DOVER, Del. - Troopers are currently on the scene of a crash, after they say the incident, involving a tractor trailer and a vehicle, resulted in a road closure, in Dover.
Delaware State Police say on Tuesday, just before 12:40 PM, a crash happened on State Route 1 (SR1) northbound, in the area of Exit 91(Kitts hummock Road), in Dover. Authorities are currently on the scene. According to troopers, the crash involves a tractor trailer and a vehicle. It is apparently unknown if there are reports of any injuries at this time.
DSP says SR1 northbound, in the area of Exit 91, is currently closed. Driver should expect delays in the area and find alternate routes of travel.
For the latest on road openings and updates, see DelDOT.
- Governor announces new land conservation strategy in Va.
- Lawmakers want to make state song gender neutral
- Delaware Senate approves bill aimed at tackling mental health and gun violence
- Ocean City bills impacting distilling and special events zones signed into law
- Governor Larry Hogan signs multiple gun control bills
- Residents voice concerns over CAFO potentially affecting water quality in Worcester County