DOVER, Del. - Troopers are currently on the scene of a crash, after they say the incident, involving a tractor trailer and a vehicle, resulted in a road closure, in Dover.
Delaware State Police say on Tuesday, just before 12:40 PM, a crash happened on State Route 1 (SR1) northbound, in the area of Exit 91(Kitts hummock Road), in Dover. Authorities are currently on the scene. According to troopers, the crash involves a tractor trailer and a vehicle. It is apparently unknown if there are reports of any injuries at this time.
DSP says SR1 northbound, in the area of Exit 91, is currently closed. Driver should expect delays in the area and find alternate routes of travel.
For the latest on road openings and updates, see DelDOT.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged