DELAWARE - A Milford man will be sentenced in October, after pleading guilty to sexual conduct with a child, on Friday.
Officials with the Delaware Attorney General's Office says on Friday, 57-year-old Eric Tindall, of Milford, pleaded guilty to sex offender unlawful sexual conduct with a child. The Milford man is currently registered as a Tier 2 sex offender for federal charges relating to child pornography.
Tindall pleaded guilty to an incident that happened in September 2016, when he videotaped a young child wearing underwear. Tindall's plea was secured by Deputy Attorney General Julie Johnson in Superior Court.
The Investigation of this case was led by Detective Kevin McKay of the Delaware State Police, with assistance from the entire Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) team, including DSP and Department of Justice investigators and forensic examiners.
According to officials, The 57-year-old faces a minimum of 4 years in prison when sentenced by a judge in October.
- Where does all of the road salt go?
- Three out of six Delaware hospitals penalized over patient safety concerns
- Ocean Pines introduces new license plate, raises money for police department
- 2018 award winners for Maryland's offshore wind business & workforce development program announced
- Local couple fulfills wish list of little girl from Indiana
- Raccoon in Angola Crest II, Sussex County tests positive for rabies