MILLSBORO,DE. - In Millsboro a community came out for a town hall meeting to discuss the Mountaire water contamination issue. In an ongoing effort to keep residents informed on the water contamination Baird Mandalas Brockstedt, LLC hosted a second public meeting to give update on their investigation and what their plans are going forward.
"It's sort of three things, become a good corporate neighbor—make sure you fix your problem, remediate the problem, make sure that we can get safe water to the residents, the physical injury side of it as well as the property damage side of it," said partner for the law firm Chase Brockstedt.
Currently the firm is in the process of drafting a lawsuit but they plan to sit down and have a meeting with Mountaire Farms in the next few weeks.
- UPDATE: Victim identified in Dover homicide; one arrested
- Worcester County STEM students offered opportunity to work in career fields
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial