KENT COUNTY, Del. - A man charged in connection to a series of burglaries in Kent County has pleaded guilty.
Rontrell Leonard pleaded guilty to third degree burglary and has been sentenced to six months of probation, officials with the Delaware Department of Justice told 47 ABC.
Leonard was arrested last month after he reportedly took cash registers and money from several Kent County restaurants and a Milton gas station.
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion