SEAFORD, Del. - Police say that a Seaford man was arrested on drug charges on Thursday morning.
According to Seaford Police, officers were called to help probation and parole who were trying to apprehend a suspect for probation violations and Superior Court warrants.
Officers responded to Chandler Street and found that 50-year-old Howard Wise had reportedly hid himself in the attic to prevent being arrested. About an hour later, police say that Wise decided to give up and was taken into custody.
Police say that officers found drugs, paraphernalia and ammunition in plain view within Wise's home.
Wise was committed to SCI in lieu of $4,500 cash bail on possession of a controlled substance- heroin tier one quantity, possession of marijuana, three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of ammunition by a person prohibited and resisting arrest charges.
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues