GEORGETOWN, Del. - Correction officials are looking for an inmate who they say did not return from an approved work pass, in Georgetown.
The Delaware Department of Correction says 23-year-old red Williamson, and inmate at Sussex Community Corrections Center (SCCC) in Georgetown, did not return from an approved work pass, on Friday. A warrant for escape after conviction was apparently issued, since Williamson's whereabouts are unknown and unauthorized at this time.
According to authorities, Williamson is described as standing 5'08" tall, weighing 160 lbs., with brown eyes and black hair. His last know address is in Magnolia, DE. The 23-year-old is currently serving tome for civil contempt.
SCCC is a level four Community Corrections Center. Community Corrections Centers are level 4 facilities that helps those who are transitioning back into the community. Level four facilities are not secured like level five facilities. At level four facilities, offenders are allowed to leave the facility to go to work, seek jobs, or attend approved treatment sessions.
- City of Salisbury unveils new youth community center
- Updated Horses rescued as investigation continues to unfold
- Worcester County opens new thrift shop
- Parkside School horticulture program expands
- Made On Delmarva: Aeromarine Laminates Inc.
- UPDATE: Former high school teacher guilty in Del. sex case involving minor