LAUREL, Del. - After a small pursuit, police arrested two female suspects after reports of a shoplifting incident in Laurel, Delaware.
On September 15,2017, Laurel Police responded to a reported shoplifting incident, at the Royal Farms located on 10722 Georgetown Road.
Upon arrival, police located one of the suspects running out the back door of the store.
After a brief foot pursuit, Desiree Vincent, 28 of Lincoln, was arrested for shoplifting and possession of drug paraphernalia.
During the investigation, police also made contact with Jessica Williams, 28, of Dagsboro, and discovered that she had an active warrant out of Bethany Beach, for an unpaid cash bond. Williams was also found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia.
Vincent and Williams were both committed to the Department of Corrections after failing to post secured bonds.
- Milford Police: Man forges document from doctor for positive test result
- UPDATE: Man convicted of raping 13-year-old girl in 1986 in Accomack County
- Developing: Police investigating shooting in Salisbury
- Wicomico Sheriff's Office hosts first of many active shooter training seminars
- Peninsula Alternative Health opens its doors: an exclusive look
- Sheriff offers training for somerset county churches