REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. - One resident in Rehoboth Beach is hoping to promote a new social media app that aims to highlight all the social things the beach town has to offer.
It's called Rehoboth Social and the inventor, Tom Archino, hopes it will help small businesses in the process.
While you're on the app you can see where people are eating out or what activities are currently going on.
After they place reviews, the next person can check it out.
The creator says he doesn't want to recreate Facebook, he just wants to provide a way to connect everyone in the area.
Archino says he wants to put local back into social. He's pushing for everyone in the area to download the app because the more feedback they get, the more they'll be able to improve the apps features.
Rehoboth Social is free and you can download it on the iTunes app store.
- Abandoned house demolished on Isabella Street
- New bill aims to create shared opioid overdose data for first responders
- Centuries old Harcum family farm in jeopardy
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland