REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. - Tuesday, the coast of Delaware felt some of the impacts of Hurricane Jose.
47 ABC was at Rehoboth Beach, where folks were out taking pictures and videos of the waves. Rehoboth Beach Patrol is asking residents to take pictures at a safe distance and stay out the water.
"I wouldn't suggest going down, even putting your feet it can be dangerous especially if you have young children with you. All it takes is a second for that current to surge up and sweep you out, so we would advise staying in the boardwalk and taking all the pictures you want from there," says Aaron Chief Aaron Tartal from the Rehoboth Beach Patrol.
- County considers changes to scholarship fund
- AAA predicts record volume of drivers for Thanksgiving
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Smyrna in 2018
- Mountaire's Thanksgiving for Thousands draws hundreds of volunteers
- Governor enacts new rules for Lee statue rallies in Va.
- Man reportedly shot at New Church home, investigation ongoing