MILFORD, Del. - Milford Police are issuing an advisory following three reported Heroin overdose incidents since Thursday.
In the three most recent cases, individuals were revived with the use of Narcan and were able to seek further medical treatment.
Milford Police urge people to use caution if you or someone you know comes into contact with Heroin.
Investigators are still looking into the marking on bags seized at one of these incidents.
- Del. governor wants ban on assault-type rifles
- Ga. inmate gets 18 more months for running inmate taxi service
- UPDATE: Pennsylvania man sentenced for role in 2014 double homicide in Del.
- Defense: Md. teen who brought gun did not have grievances
- Brightside: Cutting Edge
- Court nixes ex-death row inmate's appeal in college killing