MILTON, Del. - Transportation officials announce a public workshop to gather the public's input on short term improvements to a Sussex County intersection.
The Delaware Department of Transportation says that a public workshop will be held on December 4 to gather the public's input on short term improvements at the intersection of Cave Neck Road, Hudson Road, and Sweetbriar Road. The meeting will be held in the cafeteria of Mariner Middle School located at 16391 Harbeson Road, in Milton. Officials say the public is invited to to attend anytime between 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
According to DelDOT, the purpose of the short term improvements is to improve traffic operations and safety on Cave Neck Road, Hudson Road, and Sweetbriar Road by reducing driver confusion and conflict points.
At the meeting, attendees will be able to review the traffic information and proposed short term improvement, while providing comments to DelDOT representatives.
- Several Governors form group to study gun violence, offer solutions
- Police: 85-year-old woman dead after Md. crash
- Budget to draw Va. Senate back to work on May 14
- Pastor arrested on child pornography charges in Del.
- President Trump meeting with Apple's Tim Cook on trade
- Police: Four teen suspects arrested in teacher's carjacking