LAUREL, De. - Two people are now behind bars after police found drugs in a home.
On Friday, The Governors Task Force and Probation and Parole Officers responded to the 600 block of Little Creek Apartments in response to Joseph Palmer breaking his probation.
Upon arrival, Palmer and Ebony Hopkins, resident, were seen outside of the complex.
Police immediately arrested Palmer for being out of the apartment. Which was outside the scope of his home confinement agreement.
During the search, police found 251.29 grams of marijuana,12.63 grams of cocaine and drug equipment.
Both Hopkins and Palmer are charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine, possession with intent to deliver marijuana, 2nd degree conspiracy, and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia among other charges.
Joseph Palmer is currently being held at the Sussex Correctional Institution on a on $32,400.00 cash bond.
Ebony Hopkins is also currently being held at the Baylor Women's Correctional Institution on a $35,400.00 secured bond.
- UPDATE: Hours for Blades water distribution changes
- Officials investigate sewer system failure in Dover
- Sentencing set in military vehicle contract fraud case in Va.
- Officials: Dorchester Co. fire causes over $100K in damages
- Officials: Liberty St., Commerce St. project set for Feb. 20
- Flu death toll in Del. increases to 18