DOVER, Del. - Authorities are searching for an inmate who is currently serving time for escape, after they say he did not return from an approved job seeking pass, in Dover.
Delaware DOC officials say 25-year-old Jackquez Seals, an inmate at Morris Community Correctional Center (MCCC) in Dover, did not return from an approved job seeking pass, on Wednesday. Authorities have apparently issued a warrant for escape after conviction, since Seals' whereabouts are currently unknown and unauthorized at this time.
According to law enforcement, Seals is described as standing 6'0" tall, weighing 230 lbs., with brown eyes and black hair. His last known address is in Wilmington, DE. Seals is currently serving time for violation of probation- escape after conviction.
MCCC is a level four Community Corrections Center. Community Corrections Centers are level 4 facilities that helps those who are transitioning back into the community. Level four facilities are not secured like level five facilities. At level four facilities, offenders are allowed to leave the facility to go to work, seek jobs, or attend approved treatment sessions.
Anyone with information related to the whereabouts of Seals is asked to call Department of Corrections at 800-542-9524 or your local police department.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged