WILMINGTON, Del. - A lawyer representing correctional officers taken hostage during the February first uprising at James T. Vaughn Correctional Center are holding a press conference next week.
Officials say that the five officers held hostage along with the widow of lieutenant Steven Floyd are holding a conference concerning the upcoming filing of their federal court lawsuit.
The conference will be held next Tuesday at 11 a.m at the Westin Hotel in Wilmington. The plaintiffs are represented by the Neuberger firm and Jacobs and Crumplar.
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water