DELAWARE - The Delaware State Police are warning residents of skimming devices that have been found at convenience store ATMs and gas stations across the state.
We are told a few were found in both Sussex and Kent Counties. That includes the Royal Farms in Harrington, the Harbeson Deli, and the Shorestop on West Stein Highway in Seaford.
Police say if you have used your payment cards at these locations between January 1st 2018 and now, you should review the accounts for fraudulent activity.
The Financial Crimes Unit has been working with local businesses and financial institutions to identify potential victims and suspects. Anyone with any additional information is asked to call Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria