GEORGETOWN, Del. - Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing homeless man after he was last seen on Friday, in Georgetown.
The Georgetown Police Department says on December 8, 57-year-old Ronald Bryan, homeless, was last seen at the A.C.E. Center, in Georgetown. Police say Bryan last lived in the Georgetown area.
According tot he report, Bryan's routine included daily visits to the A.C.E. Center as well as attending church services. Authorities say the 57-year-old was reported missing after missing church and not being seen by A.C.E. Center staff or friends.
Officers say their attempts to locate Bryan by checking local shelters, hotels, and hospitals were unsuccessful.
Anyone with information related to Bryan's whereabouts is asked to call Georgetown Police Detectives at 302-856-6613.
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.
- Deputies: Over 400 grams of marijuana found during search in Wicomico Co.; one arrested
- UPDATE: Laurel man guilty in 2017 shooting in Sussex Co.