DOVER, Del. - The Delaware State Police are asking for the public's help to find the man who robbed a McDonald's in Dover.
Police say it happened on East Lebanon Road on Monday night when a man entered the business and approached the cash register. While at the cash register the suspect showed a gun and demanded money from an employee. We are told that the employee was not injured during this incident.
The suspect then fled in a vehicle with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a black male, 5'11"-6'00" tall, with brown eyes and black hair.
The Smyrna Police Department is also investigating a similar incident that occurred at a local Walgreens an hour before with a similar suspect description to that of the McDonald's robbery.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect is asked to Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333
- Cosby jury begins deliberations
- Former Md. police officer sentenced for lying on timesheets
- Man in custody after police find over 4,000 bags of heroin in Del.
- UPDATE: Del. felon surrenders to authorities
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against travel ban
- Governor announces new land conservation strategy in Va.