DOVER, Del. - A man was arrested, after police say they found over 700 bags of heroin during a drug investigation, in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Monday, around 3:15 PM, officers arrived at a home, in the 400 block of Charring Cross Drive, following an investigation into illegal drug sales at the Village of Westover, in Dover. According to the report, 27-year-old Trenton Holmes Jr. was arrested without incident.
Authorities report that during a search of the residence, officers discovered 702 bags of heroin.
Holmes was charged with possession of heroin, possession with intent to deliver heroin, and drug paraphernalia. He was later turned over to James T Vaughn Correctional Center on a $25,000 secured bond and a violation of probation.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond