GEORGETOWN, Del. - Police say that a gold alert has been canceled for a missing elderly Georgetown woman on Monday morning.
According to Delaware State Police, a gold alert has ended for 87-year-old Pauline Murray.
Murray has reportedly been found and was taken to an area hospital for a medical evaluation.
Police say that a gold alert has been issued for a missing elderly Georgetown woman on Monday morning.
According to Delaware State Police, a gold alert has been issued for 87-year-old Pauline Murray of Georgetown, who was noticed missing from her home on Seashore Highway, around 5:00 a.m. on Monday morning.
Police say that Pauline is 5'03" tall, 190 lbs., with grey hair and hazel eyes. Police also say that she may not have any clothes on.
Troopers have not been able to contact Pauline to check on her welfare and they say that attempts to find her have been unsuccessful. Police also say that there is a real concern for Pauline's safety.
Anyone with information on where Pauline may be, is asked to call Troop four at 302-856-5850. Information may also be provided by contacting Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or via the internet. Anonymous tips may be sent by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword "D.S.P."
- Plane makes emergency landing in Showell; no injuries reported
- Gun in carry-on leads to charges against Delaware senator
- Dover man sentenced after being caught with a gun twice in six months
- Cheswold man sentenced after raping, then trying to hire someone to kill his wife
- Carper says repealing ACA would cripple the fight against opioid addiction
- Millsboro man pleads guilty to robbery and other charges