DELMAR, Del. - (AP) - Delaware State Police have identified a man who was killed when the car he was riding in was hit by a pickup truck.
Police say the crash occurred on Aug. 4 in Delmar. Investigators say a Ford Expedition driven by 32-year-old Mario Martinez-Jimenez failed to stop at a stop sign and was struck by a Ford F-150 driven by a Laurel man. The SUV overturned.
Troopers say Pedro Alvarez-Gonzalez of Mexico, a passenger in the SUV, died in the crash.
Police say the crash remains under investigation.
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion