HARRINGTON, Del. - A Harrington man previously accused of stealing plants from a neighbor and metal pipes from the Harrington Fire Company was arrested Monday morning on theft and trespassing charges, officials said.
Harrington Police responded to a report of a theft in the unit block of Clark Street on Monday morning where yard ornaments and umbrellas were stolen from the victim's yard. Suspecting Robert L. Kopp Sr., 72, who Harrington Police have had previous experience with in similar incidents, police responded to Kopp's residence.
Police say they found all of the items stolen from the yard at Kopp's home. Kopp was taken into custody and is charged with theft under $1,500 and third degree trespassing.
He has been released on $2,000 unsecured bond, officials said.
- Centuries old Harcum family farm in jeopardy
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard