MILFORD, Del. - Police say that a Dover man was arrested on Monday, after harassing and threatening a victim at a Dollar Tree, in September.
According to Milford Police, 36-year-old Adul Shaakir Al-Amin aka Damien Jarvis of Dover, allegedly went into a Dollar Tree on Lexus Drive in Milford, and made contact with a victim, on September 16.
Police say that Al-Amin then yelled and cursed at the victim, and threatened to hurt him. Further investigation reportedly found that both the victim and witnesses inside the store believed that Al-Amin had a weapon, due to his actions.
The victim said that Al-Amin had allegedly been harassing him over the last few days by following him, as he walked around the city. Al-Amin was charged with terroristic threatening, harassment and disorderly conduct.
He had a presentment through Justice of the Peace Court two and he was released on $1500 unsecured bail with a no contact order with the victim. He was ordered to appear in Sussex County Court of Common Pleas at a later date in reference to the case.
- Updated Delaware wineries seeking public input for public hearing on direct wine shipments
- Police: Suspect arrested after Del. officer injured during pursuit; investigation ongoing
- N.Y. man awarded $10 million in wrongful conviction case
- Updated State leaders meet at School Safety Summit
- Ind. man charged after 3-year-old daughter shoots mother
- UPDATE: Missing Del. man found; gold alert canceled