MILLSBORO, Del. - A man was arrested, after police say they found over $18,000 in suspected drug money and 45 bags of heroin in a vehicle, in Millsboro.
The Millsboro Police Department says on Wednesday, around 11:16 AM, an officer on patrol noticed Desmone Justice, of Frankford, who was known to have active warrants issued ny Delaware State Police, get into a vehicle near the 200 building of Old Landing Apartments.
According to the report, the officer then arrested Justice and noticed the an odor of marijuana coming from justice which prompted a search. Police say they found 12.2 grams of marijuana in his possession. A further search of his vehicle apparently revealed 45 bags of heroin, 17.8 grams of Cocaine, 2 Suboxone films, various types of drug paraphernalia, and $18,196 in suspect drug money.
Justice was charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin, possession with the intent to deliver cocaine, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia. He was later turned over to Sussex Correctional Institution (SCI) on a $20,501 cash bond. Justice was also processed and arraigned on his outstanding warrants issued by the Delaware State Police. He was turned over to SCI on a $3,100 secured bond.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery