HOUSTON, Del. - A person was injured after officials say a mobile home fire happened in Kent County on Monday morning.
The Harrington Volunteer Fire Department says in the early morning, on Monday, they assisted the Houston Volunteer Fire Company (Station 52) in responding to a mobile home fire, in Houston. Once on scene, officials say the fire was showing from the mobile home and one person was injured.
Fire officials report that they worked for approximately one hour in efforts to put the fire out, before returning to service.
47ABC will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Maryland high school evacuated after bomb threat; investigation ongoing
- Last minute tips for filing taxes by deadline
- Judge tosses most claims in suit against drug lab officials in Del.
- Del. man charged with assaulting officer
- Additional suspect sought in connection to Salisbury home invasion; one arrested
- UPDATE: Gold alert canceled after missing teen found in Del.