HOUSTON, Del. - A person was injured after officials say a mobile home fire happened in Kent County on Monday morning.
The Harrington Volunteer Fire Department says in the early morning, on Monday, they assisted the Houston Volunteer Fire Company (Station 52) in responding to a mobile home fire, in Houston. Once on scene, officials say the fire was showing from the mobile home and one person was injured.
Fire officials report that they worked for approximately one hour in efforts to put the fire out, before returning to service.
47ABC will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues