MILFORD, Del. - Officials say that a home was ruled a total loss after a fire happened in Milford, on Tuesday night.
According to the Carlisle Fire Company, at 11:00 PM, firefighters were alerted for an automatic fire alarm inside of a home, on Canterbury Lane. Officials arrived on scene to find heavy fire all throughout the house.
Multiple companies were called in to help with putting out the fire. A heavy fire load inside of the home reportedly made efforts extremely difficult.
The fire was brought under control in an hour and a half.
No injuries were reported on the fire or civilian side. The home was reportedly a total loss. The cause of the blaze is under investigation by the Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office.
- College of William & Mary picks first woman as president in 325 years
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover