DOVER, Del. - Officials are currently on scene as an investigation of a sewer system failure is underway, in Dover.
The City of Dover says on Monday, just after 3:30 PM, crews arrived on scene at Pump Station 7, near Home Depot and Dover Downs, for a substantial sewer system failure.
Officials tell 47ABC that there is waste and some businesses will have to close down. This apparently does not hinder the water system.
Dover officials say they will be on site for many hours.
This article will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Under new law, military children get sex assault protections
- UPDATE: Cop cites three prior threats in Florida shooting
- President Trump signs bill named for Sen. McCain, doesn't mention him
- Portland resident arrested, allegedly spat in someone's face
- White man charged with fatally shooting black man in Fla.
- Officials: Work underway to fix water main leak in Delmar