CHESWOLD, Del. - Authorities say no one was injured after a fire happened at a Kent County home, on Wednesday morning.
The Cheswold Fire Department says on Wednesday, just after 12:30 AM, they responded to a house fire on Pearsons Corner Road, in Cheswold.
According to the report, firefighters weren't able to get the fire under control until 1:23 AM, and they left the scene around 2:45 AM. Officials say everyone in the home was able to escape without injuries.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation by the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office.
This article will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Updated Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion
- After Florida shooting, Millsboro PD says they're prepped for an active shooting situation
- College of William & Mary picks first woman as president in 325 years
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged