HARTLY, Del. - Authorities are seeking the public's help in finding a missing woman after a gold alert was issued, in Hartly.
Delaware State Police say on Monday, 69-year-old Constance Engelsiepen, of Hartly, was last seen at her home, in the 2000 block of Aurthursville Road, in Kent County. Authorities have issued a gold alert.
According to troopers, Engelsiepen is described as standing 5'0" tall and wearing glasses with short grey hair. Law enforcement says the 69-year-old was last heard from on Sunday. DSP reports that she should be driving a 2012 Dark Grey Honda Civic with Delaware registration 814311.
Authorities say attempts to locate Engelsiepen have been unsuccessful and there is a real concern for her safety and welfare. Anyone with information related to Engelsiepen's whereabouts is asked to call Troop 3 at 302-697-4454 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged