DOVER. Del. - Police are seeking the public's help in finding a missing 14-year-old after a gold alert was issued in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Saturday, a gold alert was issued for 14-year-old Destini Cheeseman, in Dover. According to the report, on Tuesday, Cheeseman was last seen around 3:00 PM at her home on North West Street.
Law enforcement reports that her leaving was voluntary and that she may be with friends or acquaintances in the Dover or Wilmington areas.
Authorities say Cheeseman was last seen wearing jeans and a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police say the 14-year-old has a condition that may pose a risk to her health if unsupervised.
Anyone with information on Cheeseman's whereabouts is asked to call 302-736-7111.
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues