DOVER. Del. - Police are seeking the public's help in finding a missing 14-year-old after a gold alert was issued in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Saturday, a gold alert was issued for 14-year-old Destini Cheeseman, in Dover. According to the report, on Tuesday, Cheeseman was last seen around 3:00 PM at her home on North West Street.
Law enforcement reports that her leaving was voluntary and that she may be with friends or acquaintances in the Dover or Wilmington areas.
Authorities say Cheeseman was last seen wearing jeans and a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police say the 14-year-old has a condition that may pose a risk to her health if unsupervised.
Anyone with information on Cheeseman's whereabouts is asked to call 302-736-7111.
- Salisbury Zoo hosts 30 annual Earth Day celebration
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant
- 19th Annual Boardwalkin' for Pets to take place Saturday
- Ocean City Wind Turbine Petition Gets Support from Mayor, City Council
- Officials seek new borrow areas for Ocean City beach replenishment project