DOVER, Del. - Troopers are seeking the public's help in finding a missing man after a gold alert was issued, in Dover.
Delaware State Police say on Monday, around 9:00 AM, a gold alert was issued for 39-year-old Jimmy Klein, of Dover. Troopers say Klein was was last heard from on Monday.
According to the report, the 39-year-old is described as standing 5'07" tall, weighing 165 lbs., with blue eyes, brown hair, a full beard, and has a tattoo of a rabbit on his left calf. Authorities say he may be driving a 1999 Dodge Dakota pickup with Maryland registration 9AN6705.
DSP reports that their attempts to locate Klein were unsuccessful and there is a real concern for his safety and welfare.
Anyone with information related to Klein's whereabouts, are asked to call Troop 3 at 302-697-4454 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Md. students protest guns outside White House
- Seventies film star pledges donation to UMES
- Md. officials preparing for spotted lanternfly invasion
- Police: Officer shot, killed intervening in domestic dispute in Md.
- UPDATE: Man arrested in connection to Salisbury slashing
- U.S. Supreme Court: Dodd-Frank whistleblower protection is narrow