MILFORD, Del. - Delaware State Police say a man was shot outside of an apartment building in Milford around 2 am on Sunday.
Troopers originally responded to a call, from the Bayhealth at Milford Memorial Hospital Emergency Room, saying a male was shot in the lower half of his body.
According to police, a 31-year-old Millsboro man was shot in the unit block of Linstone Lane, Silverlake Estates Apartments after an argument between two other subjects.
After further investigation, troopers learned the victim went to see what they were arguing about and an unknown person fired several shots in the area, shooting the victim.
The victim left the scene and drove himself to the hospital where he was treated with non-life threatening injuries.
No other individuals were injured and there is no description of the suspect at this time.
If anyone has any information about this incident, they are asked to contact the Milford Police Department at (302) 422-8081 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- Gun in carry-on leads to charges against Delaware senator
- Dover man sentenced after being caught with a gun twice in six months
- Cheswold man sentenced after raping, then trying to hire someone to kill his wife
- Carper says repealing ACA would cripple the fight against opioid addiction
- Millsboro man pleads guilty to robbery and other charges
- Rehoboth man convicted of robbery and carjacking