MILFORD, Del. - Milford Police say a Milford woman and a Dover man were arrested last Monday when police found drugs during a traffic stop and learned that the two had active warrants for their arrests.
At around 8:29 PM, officers stopped a vehicle on Northwest 6th Street. Police identified the driver as Crystal Cannon, 25, and learned that she had an active warrant on file from Delaware State Police.
During this, police say a passenger in the vehicle, later identified as Anthony D. Price, 26, exited the car and began running away. Officers chased Price down and arrested him. Police say Price attempted to give officers a false name, but upon learning his identity discovered he had active warrants with Kent County Superior Court and Kent County Court of Common Pleas.
Police initiated a search of the two, reportedly locating half a gram of marijuana and .371 grams of heroin. Police say a child in the car was also improperly restrained in a car seat.
Cannon is charged with two counts of manufacture, deliver or possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia and a count of child under 8 and less than 65 pounds must be in child restraint. She was committed to the custody of the Delaware Department of Correction on a cash bond of $10,800.
Price is charged with possession of marijuana, criminal impersonation, possession of a controlled or counterfeit substance, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia. He has been committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution on a bond of $1,800 secured.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury