MILFORD, Del. - Milford is entering into a new partnership to bring more bike racks to the area.
The city is teaming up with Lifecycle to organize a fundraising effort and today Dolce Bakery and coffee shop was the first business host one.
Organizers say the bike community continues to grow so more bike racks are needed.
Currently there's only three in the city. They are hoping to add. But it's not a cheap task. It's $10,000, which will help them add a logo on the center of the bike rack. It will also have extensions to hold 10 bikes.
We're told a national fundraising assistant organization is matching their funds once they reach the goal of $3,000. If you'd like to donate, click here.
The group says they want to add the first bike rack by the end of March.
- Gov. Hogan provides highlights of his budget proposal
- General Assembly sends bail reform bill to Delaware governor
- WMDT hosts free VIP screening of 12 Strong
- Delmarva Power warns customers of new scam
- Coach creates youth wrestling league to make Delaware more competitive
- December's 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference' Award