MILFORD, Del. - A wanted Dover woman was arrested after police say she had drugs in her possession during a Milford traffic stop.
The Milford Police Department says on Friday, around 10:10 AM, officers stopped a vehicle on North Street, in the area of North DuPont Boulevard, in Milford. During the stop, police say they learned that 38-year-old Clerona Campbell, of Dover, was wanted by the Justice of the Peace Court #6 and the Justice of the Peace Court #2. According to the report, at the time of the stop, Campbell was in possession of crack cocaine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
Authorities report that Campbell was arrested, and charged with possession of a controlled substance, three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while suspended or revoked, and possession of marijuana. Officials say that Campbell's bail was set a $1,601 unsecured, for the new charges. She is scheduled to appear in the Kent County Court of Common Pleas on August 30 at 1:00 PM, for this case.
- UPDATE: Leader of Del. criminal network sentenced
- Wicomico Co. house fire results in $100K in damages; investigation ongoing
- Texas bombing victim accepted at Oberlin before death
- UPDATE: Del. court rejects appeal of woman in daycare death
- Former teacher, coach pleads guilty to child porn charges in Md.
- Woman convicted for role in 2017 chase in Wicomico County