MILFORD, Del. - The Milford Police Department says a Lincoln man wanted for an October 2016 armed robbery at the Valley Run Apartments was arrested Wednesday by Milton Police.
Through their investigation of the October 20th robbery, Milford Police developed 19-year-old Amir D. Collins as a suspect. Collins and another suspect reportedly threatened the victim with handguns and stole the victim's cell phone. Investigators reportedly found latent finger prints linking Collins to the crime.
Collins was apprehended Wednesday in Milton and turned over to the Milford Police Department where he was charged with first degree robbery, possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony, aggravated menacing and second degree conspiracy.
He has been committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution on a cash bail of $52,000.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury