MILFORD, Del. - Authorities arrested a wanted Lincoln man after police say he was reportedly involved in a physical dispute, with two women in Milford.
The Milford Police Department says they responded to McColley Street for a report of a wanted person in the area, on Tuesday. According to police, shortly thereafter, they received another call about the same individual who was reportedly actively involved in a physical altercation with two women. The individuals had apparently fled the scene when police arrived but, according to the report, officers saw 49-year-old Eddie Roundtree, of Lincoln, in the area.
After a brief foot chase, officials say Roundtree was arrested in the 100 block of Marshall Street. According to authorities, Roundtree was also wanted by Kent County Superior Court, Sussex County Superior Court, and Delaware State Police Troop #7. He was charged by Milford police with resisting arrest, and disorderly conduct at Justice of the Peace Court #2 ,and turned over to the Delaware State Police on $1,250 secured bail.
This investigation is ongoing, as authorities investigate the identity of the two women involved in this incident.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.