MILFORD, Del. - Police say that a man was arrested for harassment in Milford, on Friday, January 26.
According to the Department's Patrol Division, officers made contact with two victims in the lobby of the Department. The victims said that 63-year-old Timothy Brown of Harbeson, had allegedly been calling them repeatedly and driving past locations where they frequent in Milford and Harrington.
One of the victims reportedly said that they had already been in contact with Harrington Police because Brown was repeatedly calling them at their place of employment. They said that Harrington Police met with Brown and told him to stop communication, but the victims said that Brown allegedly continued to harass them.
A warrant was issued for Brown in reference to this investigation. On Sunday, January 28, Brown reportedly turned himself into Milford Police on the active warrant for his arrest.
Brown was charged with two counts of harassment. He had a presentment through Justice of the Peace Court Seven and was released on $1000 unsecured bail with a no contact order with the victims.
He was ordered to appear in Kent County Court of Common Pleas at a later date in reference to this case.
- Officials rule Dorchester Co. fire as accidental
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested in connection to Del. shooting
- Gov. Northam renews call for Medicaid expansion in Va.
- University of Md. professor tapped for Treasury post
- Juvenile killer loses appeal for prison assault in Del.
- Nor'easter snow blankets The First State