MILFORD, Del. - Police say that a Milford man was arrested on drug and unlawful imprisonment charges last Thursday in Milford.
According to Milford Police, last Thursday at 10:45 a.m., an officer traveling on Northwest Front Street saw a man trying to force a victim into a car. The officer, along with other Milford police officers, reportedly made contact with the victim and 46-year-old Marvin Spady.
Investigators say Spady tried to force the victim into a car during an argument. Spady was taken into custody without incident at the scene. A search of Spady reportedly found crack cocaine.
Spady was charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, second degree unlawful imprisonment, possession of a controlled or counterfeit substance without a prescription, offensive touching and disorderly conduct.
Spady was ordered to be held on $5950 bail after his first appearance at Justice of the Peace Court two. Spady was committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution and is set to appear at the Kent County Court of Common Pleas on Friday for a preliminary hearing.
- Salisbury Zoo hosts 30 annual Earth Day celebration
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant
- 19th Annual Boardwalkin' for Pets to take place Saturday
- Ocean City Wind Turbine Petition Gets Support from Mayor, City Council
- Officials seek new borrow areas for Ocean City beach replenishment project